Teeter Totter

Its been rough dealing with anxiety this week...

I've been slightly more tired. The assignments from school are starting to creep up. There is a huge knot in my neck. I am a bit more emotional being back in my old town.

However...

Taking the time for myself has helped. Life is a balancing game. When it teeters one way, you must totter. If things totter, try to teeter. The hard part is understanding when to do each. That is when wisdom comes in.

Personally I forget the variables that I may be balancing. I may leave out my emotional health or my need for lounging in bed a bit longer. However we must recognize that although we may have perfectionist expectations for ourselves, those are faulty. To find true balance, we must be wise to our innermost needs, whatever they may be.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Love

Metamorphosis

Better