Karma and Newtons Third Law

I am seeing the starting signs. It is four a.m. on a Thursday morning and I woke up from a very vivid dream. A variation of this night has been occurring this whole week with an assortment of other subtle "symptoms". Running around the surgery rotation, planning vacations, racing thoughts, and the inability to focus...

So what? What good is awareness if I do not do anything about it?

Upon becoming more aware of whatever it may be we can make a choice of ignoring or acting. But we need to understand that ignoring is an active choice that can lead to different results. It may have absolutely no consequences or it can lead to repercussions.

So today, think twice about your actions. It may be coincidence that the law of karma (the law of cause and effect) goes so well with Newton's Third Law of Physics (every action has an equal and opposite reaction).

In my scenario I know that lack of sleep, anxiety, and lack of focus ultimately lead to me burning out and curled up on my bed for weeks on end so I will make an effort to get some R&R.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

Metamorphosis

Inner Turmoil