Friday, February 25, 2011

Remember to Live Before You Die

Tonight I watched the most heartwarming story of a hero. Patrick Zeigler, a friend of my brothers, got shot in the head during the November 5, 2009 shooting in Fort Hood, Texas. He looked death in the face and refused to blink, he was given a 5 percent chance of survival but is now walking and talking. If possible please watch the episode of his story either on hulu.com, ABC.com, or find it else where on the web. When I first met Patrick he was struggling through the daily struggles of life but it was tragedy that has revealed his true strength. Remember that you shouldn't have to let something huge to happen to realize that you need to remember to live before you die. Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...