Sunday, February 26, 2012

Levels
























One of the worst feelings has to be feeling stuck. My dentist and the surgeon I shadow coincidentally enough are both a fan of Einstein's definition of insanity, "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." That is what being in a rut is like. Trying and trying over and over again but not getting what you want. Then slowly you become frustrated that there are no results. Essentially it is like walking around in a circle. Pointless and tiring. The only solution is change, to try something different. The same energy used previously is used up only by doing something different a different outcome is reached. It may take several attempts to find a solution, do not fret, a solution is out there and you can only find it if you look then try and try and try again some more. Best of luck to you to face that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...