Monday, April 18, 2011

Unclouded Eyes



















Wake up and uncloud your eyes from yourself. From all YOUR worries, from all YOUR fears, from all YOU want. Revel in the understanding that it's not all about YOU. We are all connected in one way or another. If we can't connect with life around us we are pushing away all that it naturally gives. We become caught up in our troubles believing them to be important when in fact they usually are quite minuscule. Whenever you get caught up in yourself, it is your ego talking, its not truly you. The ego shouts at what it wants believing that what it yells is important and self-preserving. Really though we should listen to that other voice, the voice of truth, the one that's quiet. That is the voice that connects us to what is truly important. So quiet down and LISTEN.

I want my life to be one of love, not rage
Kindness, not contempt
Joy, not suffering
I want to be alive and present in this moment,
not lost in thought and delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...