Sunday, May 1, 2011

Metamorphosis



















When you lose, don’t lose the lesson


Its been an interesting two weeks back after coming back to school from spring break. Some things I though I lost but I'm now realizing that nothing ever really is. Things become transformed. Even the bad can turn into a lesson learned and in that way help one grow and understand themselves better. The "should have, could have, would have" doesn't belong in anybodies life because its done and happened. One can dwell and beat themselves up even more or one can face it, learn from it, and then let it go. With that I must let you all go until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...