Friday, July 1, 2011

A Whole Month Later!















So much has gone on in this past month, which is when the last post was. Excuse the lack of updates but I've been super busy. I've had my dad visiting this entire month and let me tell you it was quite a change from constantly being by myself to having someone with me 24/7. Nothing like the presence of another to really take a look at yourself. He got to experience my highs, lows and inbetweens. This usually would have not been as noticed had I been by myself but having him present it made me more aware. All the meanwhile he was also helping me renovate and move everything into the condo I'll be living at while attending UCI. Sometimes it got to me that I was constantly having to take another persons ideas into consideration. But that is how life is. We can be selfish and only want things to go how we want them. Where is the fun in that? Where is the learning in being by your lonesome self? Where is the diversity and love? No where! We need others, to help them and for them to help us. Its a give, take sort of world so make sure you're doing your part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...