Friday, October 21, 2016

Strength

What is strength? Some may think of muscles. Some may think of an emotionless surgeon. Some may think of bricks. So what is the definition of strength?

Strength, I believe, depends on each situation. Strength can come from holding back. Strength can be from pushing on. Strength can come in small gestures or in big decisions. It can be a confident yell or a shaking murmur but nonetheless both demonstrate strength.

I hope that in the years to come I grow in strength. I can only hope. It is not something I can force but when the load comes I hope that I can bear it. I hope the same for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...