Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day One



















1. I know how to drive a stick shift
2. There isn't one working TV in my house
3. Broke my arm as a kid falling off the top of a big bookshelf
4. Could eat fish all day, every day
5. My blood type is O positive
6. I'm not mentioning things I've never done, because I still might do them
7. I practice chan
8. Bare feet is the way to be for me!
9. I've seen one shooting star
10. I prefer to hug than to shake hands with people
11. Had a suspended license for six months when I was 17
12. I have my own little library collection with my favorite books
13. The reason why katatak appeals to me as a nickname is because its a palindrome
14. I was born in the year of the snake
15. Love is my weapon

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...