Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Seven















My most treasured item I am almost embarrassed to admit is my iphone! For no other reason besides it providing so much to my life. It provides me contact to those I am close to via phone and text. It also keeps me organized through the calendar, notes, and list app. I also listen to music both through the ipod function and pandora. I wake up to the alarm on it every morning and check facebook whenever I'm bored. Also whenever the weather is warmer I use the nike+ integrated to my nike free runs. For little doses of inspiration there is the TED app. Whenever my fingers need to dance I play tap tap. There is much more I can say about it, sad but true, and that is why it is my most treasured item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...