Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

Merry holidays! Here is a little update on how my Christmas was spent. The 24th we went up to Bear with some friends to snowboard. Perfect blue skies, great snow conditions, and wonderful company made that day complete!




















Today woke up and lounged a bit before heading to church with my mom. Later headed to a friends from where we went to Fairmount to feed the ducks! Tonight planning on seeing another close friend before heading to bed to get some rest before attacking Ontario Mills for some shopping tomorrow! Phew! What a wonderful christmas it has been and I am truly blessed to have had such great friends and my mom to spend time with. In that regards I wish my dad and other family were here and I truly miss you all and hope you know that you are all here with me in spirit. Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...