Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vancouver Findings

Tomorrow evening I head home after a week here. It's been a great trip and I accustomed myself to the setting here very quickly. Not that hard to do in a gorgeous city with family surrounding me. Two rooms and seven people made for a surprisingly open atmosphere. I leave relaxed and ready to take on the hectic home life. A few things I've picked up along the way:

Highrise living is not for me.
Vancouver living might just be for me though.
Family and love is really all you need.
Its hard getting caught up in yourself when there are so many others.
Little kids are absolutely amazing.

I'll be making a post hopefully Tuesday so til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...