Thursday, February 17, 2011

Whata Week

I wish there were some new revelations in this busy, busy week but nothing new to report with me just testing out all that was learnt during the winter break. Strange thing was that the simpler I kept it, the smoother the day felt and I could just ride it out like a wave that was caught at the perfect moment. Weird analogy for me to use since I've never really picked up on surfing but somehow it makes sense for my life right now. Not a bad way for a week to go at all. I get to take it somewhat easy this weekend by heading to Irvine tomorrow and then a weekend full of homework and doing my first two close shifts at Submarina.












What I will leave you all with the request that we have a little more faith in ourselves to shakily stand up on that wave of life and ride it out because we innately know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...