Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling Trapped?




















Tomorrow is my first physics exam of this semester, phew. To be honest I am a little nervous since this class involves so many special cases and also an understanding of certain previous calculus and physics concepts. But the good thing is that I have been preparing and generally trying my best to get the best footing so that makes me feel much better than going into this by procrastinating and trying to cram. But to help clear my mind, literally since lately its been feeling a little trapped is a section from of yesterday's tiny buddha blog that I enjoyed:

"We are always going to think and feel. There is no escape from the mind. Whether or not it’s a prison is entirely up to us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...