Sunday, May 22, 2011

On Worries












Yes, just like you, I worry that I cannot for see what it going to happen. Whether all that I hope for will play out just right. I prepare and try to set permanence so that I have some certainty in the future. Because without it what's left? It feels so empty to be planless and very, very scary to put faith into something that's not under our control. Yet what control do we truly have? None really. One friend once said that even our next breath isn't promised. And so with that why worry? If you can give yourself the knowledge that nothing is promised there's nothing to expect after that. Whatever plays out will be. With worry, you deny yourself the opportunity of living your moments in freedom. I find that if I ever get caught up in that vicious cycle playing in my mind of what will be and how will I ever deal with it, all it takes is a change of perspective. Best of luck to you that chose the wiser road of the non-worrier, you truly are a warrior.


“Don’t seek, don’t search, don’t ask, don’t knock, don’t demand – relax. If you relax, it comes. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, you start vibrating with it.”

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and it is nice, so I want to invite you to follow my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow yours...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...