Sunday, August 28, 2011





















There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

I think inside we all truly know what we want. Like a constant truth that isn't influenced by money, family or the outside world. To better explain imagine having to make a tough decision and you chose to flip a coin since you can't seem to decide. That moment when the coin is in the air and you hope that it's one over the other is what you truly want. Here's to hoping that we all have the strength to follow our true dreams, difficult as they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...