Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just Stop.

























Usually I advocate action, it is what keeps us moving forward. Action is what brings about change. Yet unnecessary action may just be another form of fulfillment, just another way to run. Whatever you are running from, say it be the past, the future, or yourself, take a moment and just stop. Feel that habitual reaction rise up, become comfortable being uncomfortable, take a moment and after letting it wash over you, you may then act. So just stop. Feel. Don't run, running from yourself doesn't work since you're always right there to catch up. Face yourself, don't fight, befriend the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...