Thursday, December 1, 2016

Acceptance

Let me accept. Accept the fear, accept the change, accept the happiness in my life.

Strangely enough I fear the happiness the most as I am afraid that it will soon fade. Let me revel in those moments of peace. And in the darkness let me remember that the light will shine again. Let me learn from the hardship. In times where I am tested, whether physically or mentally, I hope that I am pushed to grow.

Let me accept it all. Let me face it, with my eyes shining and a smile on my lips. Let me run into it. I want to live. I want to experience. I want to be present. I want to feel. The highs, the lows and the in betweens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...