Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day Five














Shades of grey wherever I go
The more I find out the less that I know
Black and white is how it should be
But shades of grey are the colors I see.


I don't know if this photo counts as an old memory because I can't remember it. This photo is priceless to me because this is the only day that I have in photos of my mom, my brother and myself together. Wish there was more to say on this subject but its a hard one for me to talk about especially during this season where families usually come together. Now for some uplifting news, I'm heading up to Bear tomorrow for some snowboarding! I'll be sure to post some photos when I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...