Friday, May 13, 2011

I Just Want to Go Home















Do you know that feeling when you've been lost and finally you find your way?

Whenever you do feel lost just stop. Stop searching, wanting, controlling, needing, doubting, praying, keeping, dreaming, desiring, manipulating, forcing, grasping, fearing, using, wasting, lying, seeking, moving, believing, holding, imagining and thinking.

Whatever is left, when you stop, is who you are. It is silence, pure, real, unnamed, gentle, loving and filled with serenity. In this and from this is joy and freedom.

If you do this right now, I promise you with all my heart, you will be home.

That is where I am calling you.

Please come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...