Monday, May 7, 2012

Rethink


"You can never plan the future by the past. "


 We return to the known constantly, it is safe and it feels just right even if it isn't. Constantly persevering, trying again and again, to no avail. If something doesn't work, just stop. Rethink, regroup then redo. In the best case scenario actions without wisdom go to waste, worst case someone else end up getting hurt.

 I've reached a certain kind of tiredness analogous to running into a wall with the hopes of bringing it down yet not getting anywhere. The intent is there but the right actions aren't. Here's to hoping that changes are made, right changes, scary as they might be because now is the time. Putting it off until tomorrow won't make it go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...