Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mad Katter

Oh gosh!!


I'm Late, I'm Late
for a very important date,
No time to say hello, goodbye,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

and when I wave,
I lose the time I save.
My fuzzy ears and whiskers
took me too much time to shave.

I run and then I hop, hop, hop,
I wish that I could fly.
Theres danger if I dare to stop
and heres the reason why,

(you see) I'm overdue.
I'm in a rabbit stew,
Cant even say goodbye, hello,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

My last post was more than two years ago... In it I wrote about constantly running into a wall, regrouping, and scary but good changes. And boy did I make them happen. Two and some years ago I was honestly a wreck. I was pursuing med school although it was the last thing I wanted to do. Then came the summer of change.

And here I am two and some years later going to vet school. No, I did not mistype, I said vet. Yet here I am again blogging.

Maybe it might be the loneliness I feel while being surrounded by others. Maybe its to clear my head. Maybe its to chronicle my fights. Maybe its all of those and a little more.

I am now in my second eight week block. I am not sure how I survived (and apparently triumphed during midterms) the first eight weeks. But I did despite at certain points thinking I was going to drop out.

I still have my doubts, no doubt, but that voice is a bit more muffled. I am not sure if it will ever go away actually. This is a bit of a change given the passion that burned to get me here. That fire that initially ignited when I decided to pursue this dream drove all the madness out. Which in a way just made me that much madder.

I do feel that I am coming into myself again. Slowly thawing, like an ice cube left out. Which is ironic given how just now this hellish desert is finally start to cool down.

Looking back at my old posts I see that I am fighting the same demons. Except they stepped their game up. But then again so have I.

Heres to hoping that I blog more. Here is to getting stronger a bit more each day through this journey. Like a muscle, I must be torn a little more each day and through this pain be built.



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Later

 Its almost one year since I've written. I feel that I have now made peace or perhaps subsided with how things are. I've realized th...